Match Review Between India vs Netherland World Cup Match
New Delhi : Fights and Facts happened to the Group B World Cup match between india and Netherlands at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi on Wednesday 9.03.2011.
1. Whereas the previous match were played between india and netherland at Paarl in 2003. Also India Won the match by 68 Runs.
2. The second thing is that, india has already started good opening win against Bangladesh, in this world cup, and next into England and ireland, both were well performed really good played.
3. In this World cup series, most of the new teams are playing really good in the stadium, the same thing was happening with the Netherlands in the yesterday’s match.
4. So Netherland was started good with their opening batsmans, and moved upto 38 runs with no loss of wickets, for about 10 overs.
5. But the thing was suddenly changed, at the end of 20th over Netherland were 70/2.
6. The shocking thing was continuously went upto 30th over, Netherland Were 100/4.
7. At the end First innings Netherland were 189/10 for 46.4 Overs.
8. Next India were started good innings with Sehwag and Tendulkar
9. But the wickets were getting fell down and at the end of 10th over, india were 82/3.
10.Finally India Won the Match by 5 Wickets, at the end of the 37th over.
11. Yuvraj Singh has got the Man of Match for his half century and